Muhle R41 Twist Open Safety Razor Open Comb
The new MÜHLE safety razor R41 TWIST with precision mechanics and highly functional design: The cap of the razor can be released with a simple twist of the small wheel at the end of the handle. The open tooth comb remains firmly attached to the handle. Used blades can then be removed safely and replaced with new ones.
- Traditional Safety razor twist, open comb, handle material chrome-plated metal.
- Safety razor – open comb
- Handles made of metal with chrome-plated metal highlights
- The Material – Chrome: corrosion-resistant, very long-lasting and has a luxurious, alluring lustre.
Dimension: 41 mm x 107 mm
Weight: 90 g
• The R41 TWIST will be favored by all wet shavers who prefer the slightly heavier model and a vigorous safety razor. This model also fits our RHM SR and RHM SR SET and accepts our MÜHLE K1 safety razor blades.
• The Razorhead – open comb: The safety razor with open tooth comb was developed specially for practised wet shavers. Due to the principle of its construction, which features a special blade angle, the model allows a vigorous, very direct shaving technique.
• As on safety razors with closed combs, the blade is held in place by the curvature of the cap. The combination of open tooth comb and a gap behind the foam edge ensures that the edge is kept free of stubble and residues.
• The shaving result is dependent on the factors beard growth, the density and length of the beard hair, and how these interact with the blade and safety razor. Some will achieve optimal results with a very sharp blade, while others can profit more from gentler blades.
• The safety razor with its toothed foam edge is predestined for men with a denser, stronger beard growth or for those who prefer to sport three-day stubble. The model variants include handles made of white and black high-grade resin or with chrome-plated chasing.
Directions: When shaving, the safety razor should at first be drawn across the skin without applying any pressure at all. Shaving with the grain is often sufficient and renders a second shave in the opposite direction unnecessary. The skin should be stretched taut at all times.
We now offer free shipping on barber supplies, grooming and personal care products. Pickup is available
Note: We can not offer free shipping for barber chairs and barber units. Please contact us for shipping prices.
Please let us know if you have an inquiry about a product or a service we provide. You can always send a message from the live chat screen. If we are online, we will respond instantly. Otherwise, we will get back to you ASAP.
We offer various payment options for your convenience. Payment by Paypal, credit card , debit card, american express, after pay and Klarna are currently available. Payment by cash will also be available when pick up service commences.
RETURNS & REFUND POLICY
Here at Barbersupplies & Co. we like to keep things simple.
- We will gladly offer a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described or delivered.
- We do not give refunds for change of mind.
- Returned goods must be unopened and in original condition with the corresponding receipt or invoice.
- All claims must be within 14 days.
- All returns, exchanges and credits are at the discretion of Barbersupplies & Co
For hygiene reasons we do not accept returns, exchanges or credits on:
- Hair extensions
- Hand held razors and refills
- All beauty products
- All electrical products (as they have their own warranty)
Customers are responsible for paying any additional freight charges incurred by refused shipment, unclaimed goods, re-delivery attempts or orders over 25KG’s.
ARE YOU A BARBER SHOP OWNER OR RESELLER?
IT’S EASY THEN EVER !!
YOU DON’T NEED TO SIGN UP OR HAVE AN ACCOUNT
JUST USE THIS CODE ( WSALE15 ) AT CHECKOUT PAGE AND YOU WILL BE GETTING YOUR DISCOUNT AUTOMATICALLY.
NOTE: TO GET A WHOLESALE DISCOUNT YOU NEED TO SPEND MINIMUM $400
HAIR CLIPPERS, TRIMMERS AND BARBER CHAIRS & BARBER UNITS WILL NOT BE DISCOUNTED.